- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,373 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $260
- MLS #: A2075000
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Type of Association \ None, Parking Description \ Driveway, Restrictions \ None, Roof Description \ Barrel Roof, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Design \ Detached, Design Description \ One Story, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Fence, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Bedroom Description \ At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Year Built Description \ Resale, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Water Heater, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Style \ No Pool\No Water, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Lot Description \ Less Than 1\4 Acre Lot, Front Exposure \ North, Section \ 5, Subdivision Information \ No Subdiv\Park Info, View \ None, Type of Contingencies \ Pending Inspections, Terms Considered \ Fha, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-41-05-044-0160, Subdivision Name \ LE JEUNE PLACE, Status \ Pending Sale\Rental
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,535 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 0141050440160
- Zillow Home ID: 43844104
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-354K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alameda - West Flagler home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Alameda - West Flagler homes, this home is 103.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 75% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alameda - West Flagler, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% lower than in Miami, and 153.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alameda - West Flagler home values.
|4030 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$244K||3||2||--|
|4040 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$249K||3||2||1,122|
|4060 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$241K||2||1||1,027|
|4055 SW 7th St Coral Gables, FL||$302K||3||2||1,387|
|4065 SW 7th St Coral Gables, FL||$233K||2||1||1,049|
|4035 SW 7th St Coral Gables, FL||$331K||3||2||1,809|
|4030 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$315K||3||2||1,525|
|4070 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$274K||2||1||1,122|
|4111 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$323K||2||2||1,752|
|4075 SW 7th St Coral Gables, FL||$357K||2||1||1,274|
|4041 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$327K||3||2||1,632|
|4115 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$243K||2||1||1,087|
|4121 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$295K||3||1||1,215|
|4037 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$287K||3||2||1,453|
|4025 SW 7th St Coral Gables, FL||$267K||2||1||1,254|
|4020 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$245K||2||1||1,122|
|4033 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$281K||3||2||1,464|
|4131 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL||$392K||2||1||1,219|
|4110 SW 5th Ter Coral Gables, FL||$361K||3||2||1,935|
|4120 SW 5th Ter Coral Gables, FL||$335K||3||2||1,691|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!