4052 Ely Ave, Bronx, NY 104663 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Partial basement
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 049790021
- Zillow Home ID: 29835865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4052 Ely Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wakefield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 750% greater than in New York, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wakefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wakefield home values.
- 4050 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$322K----1,728
- 4054 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$353K----1,152
- 4048 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$360K32.51,152
- 4056 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$366K----1,152
- 4046 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$366K----1,152
- 4058 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$365K----1,152
- 4044 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$407K----1,152
- 4060 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$393K----1,152
- 4042 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$373K----1,152
- 4062 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$392K42.51,152
- 4040 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$372K----1,152
- 4055 Grace Ave Bronx, NY$320K----1,260
- 4057 Grace Ave Bronx, NY$305K----1,260
- 4064 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$314K----1,152
- 4059 Grace Ave Bronx, NY$361K----1,260
- 4053 Grace Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 4051 Grace Ave Bronx, NY$419K----1,560
- 4077 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$435K53--
- 4061 Grace Ave Bronx, NY$314K----1,470
- 4038 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$371K----1,152
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292