- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4052 Monthill Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891215 beds, 3 baths, 2,074 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 516 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,074 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 16119516020
- Zillow Home ID: 7060889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4052 Monthill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 66.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% less than in Las Vegas, and 111.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
- 4280 Rimcrest Rd Las Vegas, NV$130K321,390
- 4062 Monthill Ave Las Vegas, NV$165K322,192
- Hazelcrest Dr Las Vegas, NV$155K421,558
- 4272 Rimcrest Rd Las Vegas, NV$164K421,558
- 4049 Monthill Ave Las Vegas, NV$149K321,390
- 4281 Hazelcrest Dr Las Vegas, NV$124K321,200
- 4072 Monthill Ave Las Vegas, NV$191K322,102
- 4059 Monthill Ave Las Vegas, NV$170K421,696
- 4295 Rimcrest Rd Las Vegas, NV$171K321,614
- 4285 Rimcrest Rd Las Vegas, NV$130K3--1,560
- 4262 Rimcrest Rd Las Vegas, NV$152K321,390
- 4273 Hazelcrest Dr Las Vegas, NV$159K421,558
- 4277 Rimcrest Rd Las Vegas, NV$176K421,720
- 4069 Monthill Ave Las Vegas, NV$171K322,081
- 4311 Rimcrest Rd Las Vegas, NV$155K321,390
- 4324 Rimcrest Rd Las Vegas, NV$150K421,558
- 4267 Rimcrest Rd Las Vegas, NV$168K421,558
- 4263 Hazelcrest Dr Las Vegas, NV$132K321,390
- 4254 Rimcrest Rd Las Vegas, NV$135K321,390
- 4321 Rimcrest Rd Las Vegas, NV$165K421,696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.