4052 Norton Ave, Oakland, CA 946023 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,331 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $283,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,331 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 029 107001402
- Zillow Home ID: 24772192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4052 Norton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Dimond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.7% less than in Oakland, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper Dimond home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Dimond home values.
- 4066 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$653K221,711
- 4050 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$611K321,280
- 4074 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$858K33.52,527
- 4048 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$415K11909
- 4123 Eastlake Ave Oakland, CA$761K332,795
- 4100 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$726K321,741
- 4053 Norton Ave # 0 Oakland, CA$633K321,822
- 4131 Eastlake Ave Oakland, CA$784K222,014
- 4111 Eastlake Ave Oakland, CA$705K432,280
- 4051 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$755K422,228
- 4045 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$613K211,620
- 4053 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$671K321,822
- 4112 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$646K321,564
- 4039 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$586K211,360
- 4063 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$687K321,658
- 4139 Eastlake Ave Oakland, CA$817K432,293
- 4081 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$542K21991
- 4105 Eastlake Ave Oakland, CA$922K532,767
- 4087 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$631K31.51,638
- 4075 Norton Ave Oakland, CA$823K32.52,265
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.