4052 Ponds Edge St, Grove City, OH 43123
Sold on 7/15/13: $183,600
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,568 sq ft
- Lot:7,840 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $183,600
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID80899216
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow242
- Exterior MaterialStone, Vinyl
- Parcel #040012374
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$198,948||$183K – $213K||-$28||$77||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,571/mo||$1K – $2K/mo||-$25||$0.61||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 43123 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Grove City as a whole. Among 43123 homes, this home is valued 51.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% higher than in Grove City, and 99.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grove City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43123 home values.
Neighborhood for 4052 Ponds Edge Street
Nearby Schools in Grove City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005