4053 Harrison Ave, Jay, FL 325653 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $45,000
- Parking: None
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 415N290000081000000
- Zillow Home ID: 47909617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4053 Harrison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32565 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% higher than in Jay, and 1.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32565 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32565 home values.
- 4061 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$66K321,040
- 4045 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$97K321,540
- 4039 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$62K21806
- 4069 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$67K211,453
- 4050 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$185K431,776
- 4035 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$60K11726
- 5268 Oak St Jay, FL$55K211,144
- 5283 Rosetta Ln Jay, FL$70K311,107
- 4072 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$73K31.51,218
- 4077 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$67K31.51,040
- Harrison Ave Jay, FL--------
- 5278 Oak St Jay, FL$131K31.51,503
- 4027 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$65K31825
- 4083 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$68K21.5975
- 4021 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$62K32924
- 5273 Oak St Jay, FL$72K311,150
- 4058 Florida Ave Jay, FL$76K22783
- 4091 Harrison Ave Jay, FL$88K31.51,716
- 5279 Oak St Jay, FL$60K311,224
- 13339 Highway 89 Jay, FL$128K321,668
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292