4053 Manzanita Dr, San Jose, CA 951173 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $587,500
- Price/sqft: $426
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 29937014
- Zillow Home ID: 19605697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4053 Manzanita Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 4039 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$748K321,378
- 4065 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$729K321,378
- 4064 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$753K321,220
- 4027 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$779K321,378
- 4077 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$722K321,378
- 4052 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$841K421,754
- 4076 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$796K421,370
- 4038 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$812K421,370
- 4088 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$925K----2,250
- 4015 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$742K321,378
- 4089 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$684K321,378
- 4026 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$898K322,040
- 4067 Olga Dr San Jose, CA$805K321,220
- 864 Desert Isle Dr San Jose, CA$803K----1,918
- 4055 Olga Dr San Jose, CA$856K321,920
- 4043 Olga Dr San Jose, CA$841K321,650
- 4014 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$820K421,386
- 876 Desert Isle Dr San Jose, CA$904K----2,346
- 901 Orchid Way San Jose, CA$793K421,370
- 4001 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$765K321,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!