- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Views: 3,397 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Finished basement, 825 sqft
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ None, Fireplace Type \ None, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Built-In Bookcases, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Lot Description \ Partial Fencing, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Owned, Miscellaneous \ High Spd Connection, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Parking Description \ Additional Parking, Parking Description \ Covered, Parking Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Contingent Short Sale, Style \ 1.5 Story, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1933
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 41410003700
- Zillow Home ID: 2973411
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $136-168K.
Market guideZillow predicts Tower Grove South home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Tower Grove South homes, this home is valued 39.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tower Grove South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Saint Louis, and 262.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove South home values.
|4057 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$123K||--||2||1,100|
|4049 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$123K||--||1||1,100|
|4059 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$124K||--||1||1,440|
|4043 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$176K||3||1||1,420|
|4041 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$114K||--||1||1,008|
|4052 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO||$88K||--||2||816|
|4050 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO||$112K||--||1||1,029|
|4056 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO||$85K||--||1||880|
|4048 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO||$100K||--||1||924|
|4058 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO||$80K||--||1||880|
|4046 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO||$114K||2||1||1,050|
|4046 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$126K||2||1||1,068|
|4048 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$127K||--||1||1,068|
|4069 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$212K||--||2.5||3,116|
|4044 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$124K||--||1||1,056|
|4054 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$126K||2||1||1,068|
|4037 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$123K||2||1||1,044|
|4060 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO||$85K||--||1||893|
|4042 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO||$125K||--||1||1,056|
|4044 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO||$103K||--||1||924|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!