4054 Aldine St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 2 baths, 1,126 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $119,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Hardwood Floors, Updated Kitchen, Updated Bathroom
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,126 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 66
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 412110400
- Zillow Home ID: 10418910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4054 Aldine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holmesburg-Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% less than in Philadelphia, and 30.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4052 Aldine St Philadelphia, PA$85K311,126
- 4056 Aldine St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,126
- 4050 Aldine St Philadelphia, PA$91K311,126
- 4058 Aldine St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,126
- 4048 Aldine St Philadelphia, PA$92K311,126
- 4060 Aldine St Philadelphia, PA$108K111,126
- 4046 Aldine St Philadelphia, PA$83K311,126
- 4059 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$72K311,110
- 4057 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$91K311,110
- 4061 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$94K31.51,387
- 4044 Aldine St Philadelphia, PA$84K311,126
- 4063 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$88K311,387
- 4055 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$72K311,110
- 4053 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$119K31.51,387
- 4042 Aldine St Philadelphia, PA$82K311,126
- 4051 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,387
- 4040 Aldine St Philadelphia, PA$120K311,200
- 4049 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$102K31.51,110
- 4047 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$84K311,110
- 4200 Aldine St Philadelphia, PA$121K----1,188
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!