4055 Westhill Dr, Howell, MI 488434 beds, 4 baths, 2,682 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $400,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 586 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,682 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 214
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 1025101032
- Zillow Home ID: 23919159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4055 Westhill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% lower than in Howell, and 87.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Howell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48843 home values.
- 4043 Westhill Dr Howell, MI----1.51,668
- 4031 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$545K--2.52,420
- 4079 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$349K--22,356
- 4103 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$302K--3.52,499
- 4050 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$213K--2.51,612
- 4011 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$306K--2.51,476
- 4067 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$410K--2.51,736
- 4001 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$261K32.51,492
- 4024 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$213K--2.51,765
- 542 E Coon Lake Rd Howell, MI$435K32.51,904
- 4004 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$217K--21,883
- 4086 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$405K433,260
- 578 E Coon Lake Rd Howell, MI$305K--2.51,764
- 4091 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$301K32.51,404
- 4147 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$386K431,568
- 4024 Southwoods Dr Howell, MI$277K--31,424
- 4125 Westhill Dr Howell, MI$360K--2.51,660
- 4084 Southwoods Dr Howell, MI$293K--21,962
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Kensington Woods High 7-12 4.1 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.