4056-4058 Ingraham St, Pacific Beach, CA 921092 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $716
- Attached single car garage
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 4234032000
- Zillow Home ID: 16921714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4056-4058 Ingraham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Bay Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in San Diego, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Bay Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Bay Park home values.
- 4064-4066 Ingraham St Pacific Beach, CA$724K211,600
- 4050-4052 Ingraham St Pacific Beach, CA$860K421,600
- 4070 Ingraham St # 4076 San Diego, CA$844K441,953
- 4080 Ingraham St San Diego, CA$405K11700
- 4040-4044 Ingraham St Pacific Beach, CA$1.33M842,528
- 4057-4059 Promontory St Pacific Beach, CA$710K------
- 4051 Promontory St San Diego, CA$516K21765
- 4034 Ingraham St San Diego, CA$819K44--
- 4034 Ingraham St San Diego, CA$820K44--
- 4034 Ingraham St San Diego, CA$958K44--
- 4065 Promontory St San Diego, CA$654K311,160
- 1575-1577 Pacific Beach Dr Pacific Beach, CA$836K541,938
- 4041 Promontory St # 4047 San Diego, CA$955K542,268
- 4030-4032 Ingraham St Pacific Beach, CA$612K------
- 4035 Promontory St San Diego, CA$900K431,852
- 4121 Kendall St APT 4 San Diego, CA$596KStudio1--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!