4057 Barrett Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900323 beds, 3 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,202 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 5309004042
- Zillow Home ID: 20691099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4057 Barrett Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.7% greater than in Los Angeles, and 10.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
- 4053 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$425K421,343
- 4049 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$529K431,880
- Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$535K331,718
- Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$521K342,496
- 4045 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$440K421,483
- 4052 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$420K321,254
- 4044 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$436K311,234
- 4041 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$431K421,343
- 3933 Hall St Los Angeles, CA$406K321,240
- 5192 Wadena St Los Angeles, CA$292K11400
- 4042 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$436K311,288
- 5188 Wadena St Los Angeles, CA$352K22840
- 4109 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA--------
- 4037 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$446K42.11,881
- 4038 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$481K32.51,609
- 4100 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$427K321,273
- 4034 Barrett Rd Los Angeles, CA$404K211,158
- 5186 Wadena St Los Angeles, CA$439K431,391
- 5261 Almont St Los Angeles, CA$397K321,086
- 5257 Almont St Los Angeles, CA$416K421,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292