- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
406 Cambria St, Baltimore, MD 212251 bed, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 7083 052
- Zillow Home ID: 36551498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 406 Cambria Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brooklyn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% higher than in Baltimore, and 202.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brooklyn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brooklyn home values.
- 404 Cambria St Baltimore, MD$49K111,008
- 408 Cambria St Baltimore, MD$51K211,008
- 402 Cambria St Baltimore, MD$48K211,008
- 400 Cambria St Baltimore, MD$48K111,008
- 409 E Patapsco Ave Baltimore, MD$56K22870
- 407 E Patapsco Ave Baltimore, MD$87K------
- 411 E Patapsco Ave Baltimore, MD$73K--21,744
- 3607 4th St Baltimore, MD$71K--11,014
- 3609 4th St Baltimore, MD$68K--1942
- 3611 4th St Baltimore, MD$67K--1942
- 3613 4th St Baltimore, MD$68K--11,038
- 403 Cambria St Baltimore, MD$83K311,040
- 405 E Patapsco Ave Baltimore, MD$45K--11,392
- 3615 4th St Baltimore, MD$50K--21,216
- 405 Cambria St Baltimore, MD$80K--1968
- 3603 4th St Baltimore, MD$49K------
- 407 Cambria St Baltimore, MD$80K--1968
- 3617 4th St Baltimore, MD$46K321,264
- 409 Cambria St Baltimore, MD$79K--1968
- 3619 4th St Baltimore, MD$51K--21,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.