406 Cypress St, Broomfield, CO 800203 beds, 2 baths, 1,785 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,615 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $184,900
- Price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 412 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceilings, Washer/Dryer Hk-up, Washer/Dryer In Unit, Walk-in Closets, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Playground/Park
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,785 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R2095350
- Zillow Home ID: 60240019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 406 Cypress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% less than in Broomfield, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Broomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80020 home values.
- 404 Cypress St Broomfield, CO$210K331,581
- 408 Cypress St Broomfield, CO$207K32.51,210
- 403 Cypress St Broomfield, CO$213K321,218
- 6 Pinon Pl Broomfield, CO$189K31.5960
- 401 Cypress St Broomfield, CO$197K321,121
- 5 Pinion Pl Broomfield, CO$187K32.51,322
- 5 Pinon Pl Broomfield, CO$206K331,322
- 405 Cypress St Broomfield, CO$189K32960
- 402 Cypress St Broomfield, CO$185K31960
- 399 Cypress St Broomfield, CO$218K32.51,800
- 7 Pinon Pl Broomfield, CO$199K32.51,337
- 294 Greenway Cir E Broomfield, CO$237K431,841
- 292 Greenway Cir E Broomfield, CO$232K221,200
- 4 Pinon Pl Broomfield, CO$209K331,736
- 296 Greenway Cir E Broomfield, CO$228K21.51,444
- 400 Cypress St Broomfield, CO$205K321,210
- 397 Cypress St Broomfield, CO$193K42960
- 290 Greenway Cir E Broomfield, CO$230K221,837
- 8 Pinon Pl Broomfield, CO$209K321,393
- 3 Pinon Pl Broomfield, CO$215K42.51,514
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.