406 Lincoln St UNIT 201, Marlborough, MA 017521 bed, 1 bath, 1,445 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $257,900
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Central Air,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Screens,FLOORING \ Bamboo,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hydro Air,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Spray Foam,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level,MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Loft,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 29
- Floor size: 1,445 sqft
- Parcel #: M:069 B:108 L:001-201
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 87730229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 406 Lincoln Street UNIT 201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 39% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
- Unit 310$343K321,743
- Unit 106$278K111,718
- Unit 105$280K211,557
- Unit 311$280K211,556
- Unit 102$246K111,332
- Unit 303$270K111,485
- Unit 206$241K111,298
- Unit 101$271K111,565
- Unit 207$256K211,387
- Unit 309$263K111,407
- Unit 104$269K111,468
- Unit 103$263K211,379
- Unit 302$159K211,723
- Unit 301$163K321,859
- Unit 205$237K222,684
- Unit 306$153K211,617
- Unit 312$322K221,744
- Unit 305$161K311,860
- Unit 304$156K311,630
- Unit 211$156K211,725
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292