406 N Pace Blvd, Pensacola, FL 325054 beds, 3 baths, 1,662 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 407 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $22,000
- Price/sqft: $13
- Parking: 520 sqft
- RV Parking
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,662 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 000S009060003139
- Zillow Home ID: 72200476
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 406 N Pace Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32505 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 84.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.9% higher than in Pensacola, and 198.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32505 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32505 home values.
- 400 N Pace Blvd Pensacola, FL$121K522,242
- 406 N Pace Blvd Pensacola, FL$103K42.5--
- 2016 W Belmont St Pensacola, FL$39K--1975
- 414 N Pace Blvd Pensacola, FL$51K------
- 401 N N St Pensacola, FL----11,715
- 415 N N St Pensacola, FL--------
- 417 N N St Pensacola, FL$92K----1,240
- 419 N N St Pensacola, FL$87K321,240
- 320 N Pace Blvd Pensacola, FL$56K--11,080
- 421 N N St Pensacola, FL$65K211,252
- 2017 W Belmont St Pensacola, FL$80K--11,635
- 381 N N St Pensacola, FL$45K--1888
- 2120 W Belmont St # A Pensacola, FL$41K21760
- 2110 W Belmont St # A Pensacola, FL$41K21760
- 2130 W Belmont St Pensacola, FL$38K21760
- 2140 W Belmont St Pensacola, FL$37K21760
- 371 N N St Pensacola, FL$34K--1624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.