406 Paradise Rd APT 1R, Swampscott, MA 019073 beds, 3 baths, 2,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Enclosed Shower - Fiberglass, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ 2 Units, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Handicap Accessible, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Tennis Court, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, STYLE \ Townhouse, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 194
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0172 B:0001 L:1R
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56969030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 406 Paradise Road APT 1R
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 69.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
- Apt 1A$191K221,287
- Apt 1B$205K221,314
- Apt 1C$153K11.5923
- Apt 1D$157K11.5897
- Apt 1E$209K221,306
- Apt 1F$405K32.52,060
- Apt 1G$231K221,311
- Apt 1H$246K22.51,461
- Apt 1J$138K11912
- Apt 1K$198K221,282
- Apt 1L$242K221,314
- Apt 1M$142K11.5891
- Apt 1N$136K11.5881
- Apt 1P$233K221,278
- Apt 1Q$197K221,297
- Apt 1S$257K221,320
- Apt 1T$246K221,282
- Apt 2A$195K221,276
- Apt 2B$207K221,317
- Apt 2C$159K11.5912
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!