406 Promenade Ln, Redwood City, CA 940654 beds, 3 baths, 2,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,491 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2000 for $677,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Bedroom, Cooktop, Floor Covering: Linoleum, Full Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Open, Storage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Composition, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,710 sqft
- Parcel #: 095500820
- Zillow Home ID: 15618905
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 406 Promenade Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% less than in Redwood City, and 2.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
- 410 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.26M32.52,020
- 407 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.71M532,800
- 402 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.5M42.52,590
- 313 Sandhurst St Redwood City, CA$1.38M42.52,360
- 317 Sandhurst St Redwood City, CA$1.47M42.52,590
- 309 Sandhurst St Redwood City, CA$1.39M432,710
- 407 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.37M432,400
- 404 Solstice Ln Redwood City, CA$1.38M42.52,360
- 411 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.36M42.52,280
- 403 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.4M432,420
- 405 Solstice Ln Redwood City, CA$1.39M532,710
- 305 Sandhurst St Redwood City, CA$1.38M42.52,360
- 400 Solstice Ln Redwood City, CA$1.42M432,625
- 401 Solstice Ln Redwood City, CA$1.5M42.52,590
- 506 Sealight Ln Redwood City, CA$1.43M432,710
- 301 Sandhurst St Redwood City, CA$1.45M42.52,590
- 510 Sealight Ln Redwood City, CA$1.38M42.52,280
- 502 Sealight Ln Redwood City, CA$1.46M432,679
- 504 Westwind Ln Redwood City, CA$1.39M532,710
- 2000 Gossamer Ave Redwood City, CA$1.42M42.52,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.