- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
406 SE 62nd Ave, Portland, OR 972154 beds, 3 baths, 3,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1892
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1892
- Lot depth: 186
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R143303
- Zillow Home ID: 53847964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 406 Se 62nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Tabor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.1% less than in Portland, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Tabor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Tabor home values.
- 334 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$703K423,363
- 320 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$513K32.252,300
- 420 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$743K334,221
- 440 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$584K322,958
- 6265 SE Stark St Portland, OR$466K42.51,516
- 417 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$459K321,712
- 6277 SE Stark St Portland, OR$653K645,400
- 319 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$475K221,360
- 308 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$756K41.52,093
- 6277 SE Stark St Portland, OR$468K--43,092
- 238 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$497K22.51,959
- 416 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$514K--3.52,033
- 6205 SE Scott Dr Portland, OR$498K332,094
- 331 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$528K322,400
- 336 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$418K321,196
- 6325 SE Thorburn St Portland, OR$640K323,400
- 6242 SE Scott Dr Portland, OR$515K31.52,180
- 317 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$456K321,891
- 222 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$398K431,426
- 320 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$434K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.