This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1975
- Views: 927 all time views
- HOA Fee: $312
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $37,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Tennis Court
- Any Broker Advertise \ No, Construction \ CBS, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Electric, Equip/Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Equip/Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip/Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl Floor, Front Exp \ SE, Furnished \ Unfurnished, Governing Bodies \ Condo, Hardship Package \ Complete, Heating \ Central, Heating \ Electric, Interior Features \ None, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, List Type \ Ex Rt, Membership Equity \ No, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Rooms \ None, Subdiv. Amenities \ Clubhouse, Subdiv. Amenities \ Pool, Subdiv. Amenities \ Shuffleboard, Subdiv. Amenities \ Sidewalks, Subdiv. Amenities \ Tennis, Type \ Condo/Coop, Utilities \ Electric Available, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water, Waterfront \ None, Waterfront \ None, Zip Code \ 34982
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 242670501010006
- Zillow Home ID: 47806219
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $42-53K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34982 home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 9.8% increase for Fort Pierce as a whole. Among 34982 homes, this home is valued 37.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34982, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.9% lower than in Fort Pierce, and 39% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34982 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Pierce.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34982 home values.
Nearby Schools in Fort Pierce
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!