- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
406 Sangria Dr, Valrico, FL 335943 beds, 2 baths, 1,471 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $125,000
- Parking: 369 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,471 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 0697952032
- Zillow Home ID: 44979872
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 406 Sangria Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33594, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% greater than in Valrico, and 309.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
- 404 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$158K331,862
- 408 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$139K321,583
- 402 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$157K422,054
- 410 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$151K421,756
- 403 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$156K322,054
- 405 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$134K321,471
- 401 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$132K321,602
- 407 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$132K321,619
- 405 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$156K42.51,782
- 407 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$158K321,436
- 412 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$175K422,042
- 403 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$115K321,602
- Ellington Ct Valrico, FL$118K321,449
- 413 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$151K321,570
- 401 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$151K322,054
- 409 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$136K321,572
- 414 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$180K422,042
- Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$166K42.51,884
- 317 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$173K321,594
- 411 Sonoma Dr # IN Valrico, FL$117K321,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292