406 Sunray Dr, Clayton, NC 275203 beds, 2 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This is a single road cul-de-sac with wonderful working class people. The homes are all nicely maintained and kept up in appearance.
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $106,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- RV Parking
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 17J07005G
- Zillow Home ID: 69126658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 406 Sunray Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Clayton, and 116.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27520 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27520 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,512 sqft, 40,075 sqft lot, built in 1999
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 384 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$110K321,197
- 416 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$108K321,205
- 370 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$81K321,188
- 434 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$108K321,150
- 395 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$110K321,258
- 362 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$116K421,944
- 448 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$110K321,231
- 447 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$109K321,300
- 344 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$135K422,356
- 349 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$86K321,404
- 481 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$105K321,200
- 462 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$110K321,226
- 317 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$115K321,923
- 1248 Little Creek Church Rd Clayton, NC$115K311,368
- 328 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$130K422,292
- 295 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$133K322,280
- 501 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$116K321,252
- 482 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$109K321,197
- 306 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$91K321,512
- 575 Sunray Dr Clayton, NC$108K321,136
Nearby Schools in Clayton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292