This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $112-273K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Indianapolis is $19,306.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Indianapolis is $16,719.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1922
- All time views: 1,321
- Heating: Forced air
- Building Levels: Two
- Construction Status: Previously Occupied
- Inspection Warranties: General
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Laundry: ConnAll
- Exterior: Wood
- Property Sub Type: 1-4 Units Residential
- Tenant Pays: Lawncare
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Lot Information: Access Alley
- Lot Information: Access Street
- Unit Parking: Paved Area
- Tenant Pays: All Utilities
- Unit Parking: Parking Lot
- Lot Information: Fence Full Rear
- Building Information: Smoke Alarm
- Building Utilities: Cable Available
- Building Utilities: Gas Connected
- Building Utilities: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Building Utilities: Municipal Water Connected
- Owner Pays: Property Taxes
- Tax Exemption: None
- Owner Pays: No Utilities
- Owner Pays: Insurance Liablty
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 132 ft
- Lot width: 44 ft
- Parcel #: 490613101039000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1247497
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 139.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!