4065 Olympic Ct, Plano, TX 75093
By Owner: $265,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,741 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1993
- Last Sold:Jun 2006
- Heating Type:Other
This home is valued by official mortgage financial institute at a price over $270,000 (The true value considering the vast home renovations/additions estimated at at least $40,000 of investments in features/additions/improvements).
This home has been through two Major Renovations/Remodeling Phases:
==>> 2008 = Complete Interior renovations (Floors, kitchen/bathrooms, faucets/Tiles, paint and more including expensive Sidings installation by Sears Professional installers. We spent at least $30,000 (probably more) in renovation expenses (Materials, Labor/Installations).
=>>2012 = New roof (beautiful light green-adds expensive looks to the house), Exterior renovations (Sidings work/Exterior Caulking/Painting, Spent about $15,000 in renovation-expenses (Materials, Labor/Installations).
Total amount invested in renovations/remodeling in the past 4-5 years was about $40,000-$45,000 !!!!
All three bathrooms were completely upgraded (Marble tiles flooring, New toilets (Kohler), New Chrome faucets, New modern over the counter sinks (Half Ball shape), Guest bathroom has a metal sink and the other two bathrooms got stone), New counter tops (Marble), New modern lighting fixtures, New cabinets (in guest bathroom), new cabinet doors in upstairs bathroom, New cement board walls installed in master bathroom covered with tiles (water/mold resistant). A complete outdoor wall siding replaced (East exterior wall - used expensive brick sidings not the wood ones. Work/installation was performed by Lowes hardware store professional Installers), Beautiful new wood-flooring (Real Sapele wood) in the 1st floor, Home entry-new marble tiles, New kitchen stone tiles (amazing!), new kitchen counter tops (Marble), Special wall tiles in cooking area over the stove, New backyard door (glass with internal shades), one walking closet was completely re-done and expanded, new backyard fence and many more upgrades!!
In October 2012 we replaced the roof with beautiful new Green color roof and had a complete exterior renovations (sidings/painting/caulking and more)
On top of the many expensive renovations it has unique design (open space/high ceilings), strategic location (close to 2 major hospitals: Medical center of Plano and Plano heart hospital, CVS, SAMS Club, 24 hours Wal-Mart, clinics, specialty hospital and 2 minutes from HWY 190 toll road). Located in a very quiet, upscale neighborhood.
Update: New Carpet was installed on the entire 2nd Floor and Master Bedroom about few months ago (10/22/2012), I have the receipts etc. an extra $1,500 were invested in this latest remodeling.
In the well known for excellence: P.I.S.D. (Plano Independent School District) with best schools in Texas!!
- Days on Zillow231
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesNew Water heater (2007),New automatic Sprinkler system(2007), Fire-Place, Fans, Fiber Optic Internet
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Middle SchoolWilson/Hggard
- Parcel #R277100102801
- Room Count9
- School DistrictPISD
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID26657157
- Elementary SchoolWeatherford
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size420
- High SchoolVines/Plano Senior
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$251,623||$237K – $264K||+$372||$91||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,961/mo||$1.7K – $2.2K/mo||+$1||$0.72||03/10/2014|
posted on 09/06/2013
$272,000 (based on Home Appraisal)
Zillow predicts 75093 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for Plano as a whole. Among 75093 homes, this home is 28.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75093 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.7% lower than in Plano, and 35.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 75093 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plano.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75093 home values.
Neighborhood for 4065 Olympic Court
- 4069 Olympic Ct Plano, TX$215K42.52,380
- 4061 Olympic Ct Plano, TX$234K53.02,516
- 4064 Banff Ct Plano, TX$278K42.53,016
- 4068 Banff Ct Plano, TX$213K43.02,380
- 4060 Banff Ct Plano, TX$228K43.02,525
- 4073 Olympic Ct Plano, TX$210K43.02,223
- 4064 Olympic Ct Plano, TX$205K42.02,225
- 4060 Olympic Ct Plano, TX$208K43.02,177
- 4068 Olympic Ct Plano, TX$202K42.52,169
- 4072 Banff Ct Plano, TX$243K42.52,880
- 4072 Olympic Ct Plano, TX$200K32.51,920
- 1604 Commerce Dr Plano, TX$182K42.01,860
- 1600 Commerce Dr Plano, TX$222K32.02,332
- 4077 Olympic Ct Plano, TX$247K43.02,774
- 1608 Commerce Dr Plano, TX$219K42.52,398
- 1556 Commerce Dr Plano, TX$217K42.52,309
- 1612 Commerce Dr Plano, TX$247K43.02,849
- 4076 Banff Ct Plano, TX$285K53.53,381
- 4080 Olympic Ct Plano, TX$257K32.03,335
- 4065 Banff Ct Plano, TX$191K42.01,838