4068 Ely Ave, Bronx, NY 104663 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,698 sqft
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $316,200
- Price/sqft: $274
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 049790029
- Zillow Home ID: 29835873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4068 Ely Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wakefield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 165.5% higher than in New York, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wakefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wakefield home values.
- 4066 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$315K----1,152
- 4070 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$314K----1,152
- 4072 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$312K----1,152
- 4064 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$324K----1,152
- 4074 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$313K----1,152
- 4062 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$328K42.51,152
- 4076 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$316K----1,728
- 4060 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$378K----1,152
- 4078 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$346K----1,152
- 4058 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$357K----1,152
- 4080 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$313K----1,152
- 4067 Grace Ave Bronx, NY$408K----1,440
- 4069 Grace Ave Bronx, NY$345K----1,260
- 4065 Grace Ave Bronx, NY$426K----1,260
- 4082 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$354K----1,728
- 4056 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$358K----1,152
- 4071 Grace Ave Bronx, NY$370K----1,260
- 4063 Grace Ave Bronx, NY$326K----1,470
- 4073 Grace Ave Bronx, NY$367K----1,368
- 4054 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$348K----1,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.