40689 Marino Way, Fremont, CA 945393 beds, 2 baths, 1,441 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,363 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $846,000
- Price/sqft: $587
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,441 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 525 013002100
- Zillow Home ID: 25032552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40689 Marino Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kimber-Gomes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.4% less than in Fremont, and 98.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kimber-Gomes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kimber-Gomes home values.
- 1500 Quintana Ct Fremont, CA$1.05M421,720
- 40671 Marino Way Fremont, CA$1.02M421,566
- 1401 Lemos Ln Fremont, CA$895K321,342
- 40708 Marino Way Fremont, CA$1.06M421,908
- 1525 Quintana Ct Fremont, CA$961K321,441
- 40670 Marino Way Fremont, CA$892K321,441
- 1524 Quintana Ct Fremont, CA$1.04M421,720
- 40692 Ladero St Fremont, CA$1.02M421,720
- 1409 Lemos Ln Fremont, CA$1.01M421,664
- 40653 Marino Way Fremont, CA$1.02M421,627
- 1361 Lemos Ln Fremont, CA$1.11M421,956
- 40652 Marino Way Fremont, CA$1.04M321,566
- 4889 Seneca Park Ave Fremont, CA$877K321,601
- 1574 Quintana Way Fremont, CA--321,441
- 1528 Quintana Way Fremont, CA$1.13M532,025
- 40715 Marino Ct Fremont, CA$1.02M421,514
- 1550 Quintana Ct Fremont, CA$1.04M421,720
- 1331 Lemos Ln Fremont, CA$1.31M53.52,445
- 1350 Lemos Ln Fremont, CA$1.12M42.51,902
- 40617 Marino Way Fremont, CA$1.04M421,720
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292