4069 Lamont StUNIT 1, San Diego, CA 92109
Sold on 5/9/12: $400,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,298 sq ft
- Lot:5,401 sqft
- Year Built:1993
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $400,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Parcel #4244310501
- School DistrictSAN DIEGO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID16925115
- Days on Zillow590
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Last Remodel Year1994
- LaundryIn Unit
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$504,048||$449K – $554K||-$9,469||$388||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,336/mo||$1.5K – $2.7K/mo||+$9||$1.80||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Mission Bay Park home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for San Diego as a whole. Among Mission Bay Park homes, this home is valued 28.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Bay Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% lower than in San Diego, and 84.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Bay Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Bay Park home values.
Neighborhood for 4069 Lamont Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005