407 Allenbrook Ln, Reading, PA 196062 beds, 2 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1998
- HOA Fee: $400
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 43533514342494T72
- Zillow Home ID: 8881017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 407 Allenbrook Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 294.7% greater than in Lorane, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lorane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 419 Allenbrook Ln Reading, PA$90K321,344
- 421 Allenbrook Ln Reading, PA$93K321,568
- 415 Allenbrook Ln Reading, PA$80K321,600
- 413 Allenbrook Ln Reading, PA$55K221,176
- 412 Allenbrook Ln Reading, PA$60K321,456
- 410 Allenbrook Ln Reading, PA$45K----924
- 500 Caravelle Ln Reading, PA$73K321,568
- 501 Caravelle Ln Reading, PA$61K321,568
- 502 Caravelle Ln Reading, PA$75K321,848
- 503 Caravelle Ln Reading, PA$47K21.5924
- 504 Caravelle Ln Reading, PA$69K321,568
- 505 Caravelle Ln Reading, PA$73K321,848
- 506 Caravelle Ln Reading, PA$69K321,568
- 508 Caravelle Ln Reading, PA$57K221,344
- 411 Allenbrook Ln Reading, PA$68K221,568
- 509 Caravelle Ln Reading, PA$62K321,568
- 510 Caravelle Ln Reading, PA$75K321,456
- 408 Allenbrook Ln Reading, PA$78K221,168
- 511 Caravelle Ln Reading, PA$73K321,568
- 409 Allenbrook Ln Reading, PA$90K321,848
Nearby Schools in Lorane
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.