407 Arbour Dr, Newark, DE 197134 beds, 3 baths, 2,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $240,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 18-043.00-021
- Zillow Home ID: 72934526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 407 Arbour Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19713 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Newark, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19713 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19713 home values.
- 405 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$276K42.52,048
- 409 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$274K42.52,090
- 408 Lark Dr Newark, DE$331K42.52,324
- 410 Lark Dr Newark, DE$285K42.52,006
- 406 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$383K42.52,275
- 403 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$251K321,858
- 406 Lark Dr Newark, DE$345K42.52,405
- 411 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$202K31.51,938
- 406 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$288K42.52,275
- 408 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$258K422,080
- 404 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$262K42.51,728
- 410 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$267K42.51,728
- 412 Lark Dr Newark, DE$364K42.53,000
- 402 Lark Dr Newark, DE$390K42.52,725
- 402 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$259K42.51,694
- 401 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$282K42.52,392
- 415 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$353K42.52,250
- 412 Arbour Dr Newark, DE$174K322,014
- 400 Lark Dr Newark, DE$287K42.52,208
- 414 Lark Dr Newark, DE$283K42.52,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.