407 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02115
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Single Family:5,391 sq ft
- Lot:2,464 sq ft
- Year Built:1867
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $3,850,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow63
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2005
- MLS #71497147
- Neighborhood NameBack Bay
- Parcel #W:05 P:03523 S:000
- Roof TypeSlate
- Room Count13
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID59169659
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,242,794||$2.21M – $5.30M||-$15,185||$787||05/21/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,077/mo||$1.7K – $8.2K/mo||+$757||$0.76||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is 558.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.1% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 407 Beacon Street
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 1.1 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 1.3 mi
- Boston Latin School (assigned) 7-12 1.3 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005