407 Belmellen Ct, Wake Forest, NC 275874 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $177,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Finished basement, 572 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 4 spaces, 528 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 184109162197000
- Zillow Home ID: 6492357
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 407 Belmellen Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27587 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% greater than in Wake Forest, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27587 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27587 home values.
- 411 Belmellen Ct Wake Forest, NC$129K--1.51,323
- 403 Belmellen Ct Wake Forest, NC$172K--2.51,850
- 415 Belmellen Ct Wake Forest, NC$159K--21,655
- 864 Lochmaben St Wake Forest, NC$173K341,820
- 309 Berwick Ct Wake Forest, NC$167K--2.51,564
- 872 Lochmaben St Wake Forest, NC$151K421,804
- 858 Lochmaben St Wake Forest, NC$189K--2.52,402
- 876 Lochmaben St Wake Forest, NC$148K--2.51,965
- 400 Belmellen Ct Wake Forest, NC$163K--2.51,728
- 419 Belmellen Ct Wake Forest, NC$179K--2.51,820
- 410 Belmellen Ct Wake Forest, NC$132K--1930
- 923 Templeridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$156K431,804
- 311 Berwick Ct Wake Forest, NC$155K--31,804
- 414 Belmellen Ct Wake Forest, NC$147K--2.51,504
- 404 Belmellen Ct Wake Forest, NC$133K--21,034
- 406 Belmellen Ct Wake Forest, NC$169K42.51,850
- 418 Belmellen Ct Wake Forest, NC$159K321,828
- 410 Glencoe Dr Wake Forest, NC$155K32.52,030
- 406 Glencoe Dr Wake Forest, NC$138K--21,115
- 310 Berwick Ct Wake Forest, NC$138K331,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!