407 Claranna Ave, Dayton, OH 454193 beds, 2 baths, 888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Award winning school district with smaller class sizes and individualized attention, community rich in history and character, walking/biking community to meet all your needs (pharmacy, bank, market, dentist, restaurants, coffee, ice cream, boutiques, cafes, etc.), well maintained parks and green space, friendly neighbors.
- Lot: 6,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $138,500
- Price/sqft: $156
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 231 sqft
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 888 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: Q71 01207 0046
- Zillow Home ID: 35077000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 407 Claranna Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45419 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 245.9% greater than in Oakwood, and 91% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45419 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45419 home values.
- 411 Claranna Ave Dayton, OH$129K22888
- 2626 Delaine Ave Dayton, OH$238K431,960
- 417 Claranna Ave Dayton, OH$94K21888
- 406 Wonderly Ave Dayton, OH$94K21888
- 400 Wonderly Ave Dayton, OH$137K31888
- 410 Wonderly Ave Dayton, OH$95K21925
- 416 Wonderly Ave Dayton, OH$85K21888
- 406 Claranna Ave Dayton, OH$108K31967
- 410 Claranna Ave Dayton, OH$103K21979
- 2623 Delaine Ave Dayton, OH$128K211,092
- 400 Claranna Ave Dayton, OH$149K311,163
- 416 Claranna Ave Dayton, OH$95K21967
- 366 Wonderly Ave Dayton, OH$179K421,727
- 420 Claranna Ave Dayton, OH$101K31967
- 361 Claranna Ave Dayton, OH$137K21963
- 2701 Delaine Ave # 2703 Dayton, OH$189K421,985
- Wonderly Ave Dayton, OH$122K311,208
- 362 Wonderly Ave Dayton, OH$139K21928
- 424 Claranna Ave Dayton, OH$103K311,167
- 359 Claranna Ave Dayton, OH$203K31.51,672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.