- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 349 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,589 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- MLS #: 690128
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Property Subtype 1 \ Stick Built, Property Type \ Single Family, Subdiv Amenities \ None, Annual Assoc Dues \ No, Appliance \ Dishwasher, Appliance \ Range, Appliance \ Refrigerator, Appliance \ Dryer, Appliance \ Washer, Appliance \ Microwave, Cooling System \ Central, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Paved Street, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Connect, Interior Features \ Great Room, Road Frontage \ Paved, Walls \ Sheetrock, Waterfront \ No, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Appliance \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Insulated Windows, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Gas Logs, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Property Site \ In City Limits, Roof \ Metal, Storage \ Other\See Remarks, Water Heater \ Gas, Floors \ Wood, Interior Features \ Master Bed 1st Floor, Heating System \ Gas Forced Air, Water View \ No, Appliance \ Jenn-Air Type, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Screen Porch, Exterior Features \ Propane Tnk Lsd\Rnt, Rental History \ No
- Dining room
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,401 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 237LB007
- Zillow Home ID: 84169164
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $292-520K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28461 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Southport as a whole. Among 28461 homes, this home is 113.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 49.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% lower than in Southport, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 28461 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Southport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28461 home values.
|405 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$335K||3||3||2,001|
|409 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$313K||3||2||1,763|
|401 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$228K||3||2.5||2,200|
|403 W Saint George St Southport, NC||$427K||3||2||2,075|
|405 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$305K||3||2.5||2,000|
|402 N Burrington Ave Southport, NC||$608K||4||3.5||3,946|
|404 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$520K||3||3.5||2,601|
|404 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$416K||2||3.5||2,484|
|414 N Burrington Ave Southport, NC||$383K||3||1||1,494|
|401 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$274K||3||3||1,901|
|408 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$171K||3||2||1,301|
|406 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$209K||3||2||1,501|
|418 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$281K||4||2||1,440|
|406 N Burrington Ave Southport, NC||--||Studio||--||--|
|317 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$610K||3||3||3,601|
|407 W Brown St Southport, NC||$262K||3||2||1,501|
|406 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$242K||3||2||1,500|
|315 Clarendon Ave Southport, NC||$150K||2||1||1,274|
|309 W Saint George St Southport, NC||$264K||2||2||1,601|
|415 W Brown St Southport, NC||$473K||3||2||2,392|
Nearby Schools in Southport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!