407 Delaware Ave, Charleston, WV 253023 beds, 2 baths, 2,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- 100 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $119,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 145243
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- View: City
- Game room, Media room, Wine Cooler, Patio with pergola, Big Front Porch, Master Bed. Screened porch
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12 2201830000
- Zillow Home ID: 22610228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 407 Delaware Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charleston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% greater than in West Virginia, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charleston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Virginia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charleston home values.
- 208 Delaware Ave Charleston, WV$67K------
- 410 Lee St W Charleston, WV$61K------
- Rr 1/1 WV$74K------
- 412 Lee St W Charleston, WV$144K------
- 408 Lee St W Charleston, WV$125K11--
- 505 Roane St Charleston, WV$144K422,202
- 406 Lee St W Charleston, WV$84K------
- 509 Roane St Charleston, WV$134K------
- 511 Roane St Charleston, WV$62K------
- Old Mill Rd Sissonville, WV--------
- 517 Roane St Charleston, WV$46K------
- 519 Roane St Charleston, WV$128K------
- 521 Roane St Charleston, WV$68K331,585
- 523 Roane St Charleston, WV$136K------
- 515 Roane St Charleston, WV$54K------
- 525 Roane St Charleston, WV$60K------
- 615 1/2 Maryland Ave Charleston, WV$71K------
- 529 Roane St Charleston, WV$54K21752
- 531 Roane St Charleston, WV$43K------
- 838 Lower Chester Rd Charleston, WV$361K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.