407 Morning Ln, Redwood City, CA 940654 beds, 3 baths, 2,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $1,200,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,710 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 095490620
- Zillow Home ID: 15618808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 407 Morning Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% greater than in Redwood City, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
- 411 Morning Ln Redwood City, CA$1.37M42.52,280
- 403 Morning Ln Redwood City, CA$1.36M432,420
- 506 Lichen Ln Redwood City, CA$1.32M532,710
- 510 Lichen Ln Redwood City, CA$1.33M42.52,280
- 409 Whisper Ln Redwood City, CA$1.33M432,710
- 502 Lichen Ln Redwood City, CA$1.37M42.52,590
- 406 Morning Ln Redwood City, CA$1.28M322,020
- 402 Morning Ln Redwood City, CA$1.36M42.52,590
- 508 Waterlily Ln Redwood City, CA$1.33M42.52,280
- 410 Morning Ln Redwood City, CA$1.34M332,400
- 504 Waterlily Ln Redwood City, CA$1.25M32.52,020
- 405 Whisper Ln Redwood City, CA$1.26M32.52,020
- 408 Whisper Ln Redwood City, CA$1.36M42.52,280
- 511 Lichen Ln Redwood City, CA$1.22M432,710
- 2020 Gossamer Ave Redwood City, CA$1.36M432,420
- 509 Waterlily Ln Redwood City, CA$1.36M332,710
- 507 Lichen Ln Redwood City, CA$1.23M32.52,020
- 2016 Gossamer Ave Redwood City, CA$1.34M432,400
- 500 Waterlily Ln Redwood City, CA$1.37M432,420
- 404 Whisper Ln Redwood City, CA$1.32M432,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.