- Built in 1981
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,438 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- MLS #: 4407239
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Amenities \ Cable, Amenities \ Master Insurance, Amenities \ Security, Amenities \ Sewer, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Trash, Amenities \ Water, Basement \ None, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ Access. Laundry No Steps, DisabilityFeatures \ Bathrm w/step-in Shower, DisabilityFeatures \ Bathrm w/tub, DisabilityFeatures \ One-Level Home, Driveway \ Common/Shared, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Security System, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Beach Rights, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, FeeIncludes \ Cable, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Marble, Floors CF \ Slate/Stone, Floors CF \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Under, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Assigned, GarageAndParking \ Deeded, GarageAndParking \ Under, HeatFuel \ Electric, HeatingAndCooling \ In Ceiling, HeatingAndCooling \ Radiant Electric, HeatingAndCooling \ Wall AC, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Great Room, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Dining, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Living, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hardwired, Interior Features CF \ Sprinkler System, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Abuts Conservation, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ ROW to Water, LotDescription \ View, LotDescription \ Water View, LotDescription \ Waterfront, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, Property Type \ Condo, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Flat, Roof \ Membrane, Sewer \ Public, StreetType \ Blvd, Style \ Garden, Style \ Top Floor, Water Access Description \ ROW, Water CF \ Public, Water Type \ Ocean, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0265 B:0009 L:B11
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 86815615
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205-366K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is 44.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (21)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 407 Ocean Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-121.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!