407 Pala St, Ramona, CA 920652 beds, 1 bath, 868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $185,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Detached Guest Quarters w/kitchen. Needing a little TLC.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 868 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2822230900
- Zillow Home ID: 16751792
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 407 Pala Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 64.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
- 419 Pala St Ramona, CA$343K211,440
- 1922 Kelly Ave UNIT 2 Ramona, CA$374K32.5--
- 1922 Kelly Ave UNIT 6 Ramona, CA$371K32.5--
- 1922 Kelly Ave UNIT 1 Ramona, CA$393K32.5--
- 426 Pala St Ramona, CA$499K432,904
- 427 Pala St Ramona, CA$286K21868
- 1925 Raymond Ave Ramona, CA$351K321,465
- 1849 Raymond Ave Ramona, CA$302K31.51,557
- 1922 Kelly Ave UNIT 5 Ramona, CA--32.5--
- 1918 Kelly Ave UNIT 5 Ramona, CA$407K32.5--
- 1835 Raymond Ave Ramona, CA$241K31896
- Ramona, CA--------
- 1843 Raymond Ave Ramona, CA$276K321,116
- 1833 Raymond Ave Ramona, CA$237K21896
- 1837 Raymond Ave Ramona, CA$273K321,116
- 1914 Raymond Ave Ramona, CA$416K331,987
- 1904 Raymond Ave Ramona, CA$387K321,400
- 1864 Raymond Ave Ramona, CA$298K211,111
- 1922 Raymond Ave Ramona, CA$299K21924
- 1823 Raymond Ave Ramona, CA$282K321,508
Nearby Schools in Ramona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292