407 Promenade Ln, Redwood City, CA 940655 beds, 3 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This former model home has a flowing floor plan that invites you with soaring ceiling. The house is 12 years young - one of the newest homes in Redwood shores. It features lots of build-in items in master bedroom, home office, bedrooms. The house has an intercom system in all rooms. It even plays music throughout the house. You will enjoy the spacious family room with built in entertainment. Guests will appreciate the gourmet kitchen with island complete with maple cabinets and hand set diagonal stone floor tiles. The house is completely designed professionally. You'll find designer paint, custom window covering including shutters, build-in desks, built-in headboards and dressers throughout the house.
The house is 3 blocks from lagoons with unobstructed view of San Francisco Bay. It has an excellent school system (Sandpiper Elementary and a brand new Redwood Shores Elementary school 5 blocks away). It is close to local supermarkets and 5 mins from Oracle and Electronic Arts.
Showings are arranged by appointment. Please email for a showing appointment (next one is Sunday 10/28). One year lease term minimum. Deposit is $4600. Move in available 11/8.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116184005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 407 Promenade Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Redwood City, and 2.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
- 407 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.37M432,400
- 406 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.43M432,710
- 411 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.36M42.52,280
- 402 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.49M42.52,590
- 403 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.4M432,420
- 410 Promenade Ln Redwood City, CA$1.26M32.52,020
- 405 Solstice Ln Redwood City, CA$1.38M532,710
- 506 Sealight Ln Redwood City, CA$1.41M432,710
- 404 Solstice Ln Redwood City, CA$1.38M42.52,360
- 313 Sandhurst St Redwood City, CA$1.38M42.52,360
- 510 Sealight Ln Redwood City, CA$1.38M42.52,280
- 502 Sealight Ln Redwood City, CA$1.45M432,679
- 317 Sandhurst St Redwood City, CA$1.47M42.52,590
- 309 Sandhurst St Redwood City, CA$1.38M432,710
- 401 Solstice Ln Redwood City, CA$1.5M42.52,590
- 504 Westwind Ln Redwood City, CA$1.38M532,710
- 305 Sandhurst St Redwood City, CA$1.37M42.52,360
- 400 Solstice Ln Redwood City, CA$1.41M432,625
- 500 Westwind Ln Redwood City, CA$1.38M432,420
- 400 Whisper Ln Redwood City, CA$1.49M42.52,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!