407 S Washington St, Wakarusa, IN 465734 beds, 2 baths, 1,256 sqft
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 624 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,256 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 200935276005000025
- Zillow Home ID: 50622869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 407 S Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46573, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% greater than in Wakarusa, and 2.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46573 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wakarusa.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 409 S Washington St Wakarusa, IN$142K3--1,400
- 405 S Washington St Wakarusa, IN$131K311,552
- 316 Sunset Ct Wakarusa, IN$125K311,552
- Sunset Ct Wakarusa, IN--------
- 318 Sunset Ct Wakarusa, IN$135K311,768
- 403 S Washington St Wakarusa, IN$208K312,523
- 314 Sunset Ct Wakarusa, IN$140K3--1,614
- S Washington St Wakarusa, IN$118K211,816
- 408 S Washington St Wakarusa, IN$194K212,202
- 410 S Washington St Wakarusa, IN$167K52.51,978
- 200 Sunset Ct Wakarusa, IN$122K4--1,554
- 302 Sunset Ct Wakarusa, IN$106K3--1,008
- 406 S Washington St Wakarusa, IN$200K312,919
- 500 S Washington St Wakarusa, IN$192K42.52,716
- 404 S Washington St Wakarusa, IN$124K421,864
- 304 Sunset Ct Wakarusa, IN$115K311,284
- 310 Sunset Ct Wakarusa, IN$104K3--1,014
- 110 Sunset Ct Wakarusa, IN$119K3--1,472
- 312 Sunset Ct Wakarusa, IN$167K31.51,837
- 308 Sunset Ct Wakarusa, IN$119K311,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.