4070 Hardie Ave, Coconut Grove, FL 331334 beds, 3 baths, 2,615 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $325
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 116 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,615 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0141290220040
- Zillow Home ID: 43864413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4070 Hardie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South-West Coconut Grove market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 93.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% lower than in Miami, and 135.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help South-West Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South-West Coconut Grove home values.
- 4060 Hardie Ave Miami, FL--211,131
- 4060 Hardie Ave Miami, FL--------
- 4080 Hardie Ave Miami, FL$607K311,154
- 4071 Barbarossa Ave Coconut Grove, FL$489K321,426
- 4071 Barbarossa Ave Coconut Grove, FL$489K321,300
- 4071 Barbarossa Ave Coconut Grove, FL$488K321,300
- 4071 Barbarossa Ave Coconut Grove, FL$1.61M326,500
- 4071 Barbarossa Ave Miami, FL$488K321,300
- 4071 Barbarossa Ave Miami, FL$678K321,590
- 4061 Barbarossa Ave Miami, FL$614K311,449
- 4081 Barbarossa Ave Coconut Grove, FL$635K321,498
- 4050 Hardie Ave Miami, FL$1.42M433,000
- 4050 Hardie Ave Miami, FL$818K433,659
- 4050 Hardie Ave Coconut Grove, FL$701K333,000
- 4090 Hardie Ave Miami, FL$691K321,918
- 4051 Barbarossa Ave Miami, FL$711K531,875
- 4225 Grove St Coconut Grove, FL$664K221,426
- 4075 Hardie Ave Coconut Grove, FL$1.74M574,850
- 4075 Hardie Ave Coconut Grove, FL$1.32M56.55,532
- 4075 Hardie Ave Miami, FL$1.3M56.55,532
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.