4071 Hart Rd, Richfield, OH 442862 beds, 2 baths, 1,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $144,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 728 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Lot depth: 664
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 5000458
- Zillow Home ID: 35381741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4071 Hart Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44286 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% higher than in Richfield, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44286 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44286 home values.
- 2456 Bethany Ln Hinckley, OH$256K422,314
- 4085 Hart Rd Richfield, OH$158K31.51,352
- 4109 Hart Rd Richfield, OH$178K321,676
- 4111 Hart Rd Richfield, OH$144K321,635
- 2486 Bethany Ln Hinckley, OH$390K454,085
- 4102 Maple Dr Richfield, OH$145K211,108
- 4126 Maple Dr Richfield, OH$172K21946
- 4123 Hart Rd Richfield, OH$135K311,066
- 2500 Bethany Ln Hinckley, OH$467K564,892
- 4142 Maple Dr Richfield, OH$120K221,148
- 2351 Weymouth Rd Hinckley, OH$174K421,508
- 2341 Weymouth Rd Hinckley, OH$162K42.51,508
- 4084 Hart Rd Richfield, OH$145K31.51,584
- 4135 Hart Rd Richfield, OH$147K211,322
- 4160 Maple Dr Richfield, OH$196K31.51,656
- 4096 Hart Rd Richfield, OH$157K311,075
- 4112 Hart Rd Richfield, OH$158K311,314
- 4117 Maple Dr Richfield, OH$171K321,328
- 4149 Hart Rd Richfield, OH$235K31.52,431
- 4124 Hart Rd Richfield, OH$405K43.53,076
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292