- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4074 Heinz Dr, Aurora, IL 605044 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $232,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Basement, Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0728306010
- Zillow Home ID: 49907978
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4074 Heinz Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.5% less than in Aurora, and 305.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60504 home values.
- 4064 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$321K42.52,334
- 4084 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$361K42.52,834
- 4044 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$352K42.52,693
- 4037 Thatcher Dr Aurora, IL$386K42.53,181
- 4029 Thatcher Dr Aurora, IL$354K42.52,766
- 4034 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$230K32.51,632
- 4045 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$289K42.51,976
- 4056 Thatcher Dr Aurora, IL$311K42.52,360
- 4046 Thatcher Dr Aurora, IL$286K42.52,028
- 4055 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$282K22.51,860
- 4075 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$308K42.52,334
- 4085 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$293K42.52,028
- 4065 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$324K42.52,361
- 4021 Thatcher Dr Aurora, IL$390K42.53,209
- 4095 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$312K42.52,300
- 4066 Thatcher Dr Aurora, IL$280K42.52,004
- 4036 Thatcher Dr Aurora, IL$378K43.52,705
- 4076 Thatcher Dr Aurora, IL$368K432,757
- 853 Pat Ct Aurora, IL$278K42.52,028
- 4024 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$286K432,044
Nearby Schools in Aurora
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292