4074 Quinn Dr, Evans, GA 308095 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $187,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- TOP-notch schools within walking distance!! River Ridge Elementary, Riverside Middle. Greenbrier HS
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 077I714
- Zillow Home ID: 63742083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4074 Quinn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30809, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Evans, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30809 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Evans.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30809 home values.
- 4076 Quinn Dr Evans, GA$173K32.52,223
- 4072 Quinn Dr Evans, GA$170K52.52,146
- 4071 Quinn Dr Evans, GA$161K32.52,095
- 4073 Quinn Dr Evans, GA$205K432,394
- 861 Hamilton Ct Evans, GA$200K----2,340
- 4075 Quinn Dr Evans, GA$172K32.52,189
- 859 Hamilton Ct Evans, GA$229K42.52,647
- 934 Sawbuck Way Evans, GA$143K321,498
- 857 Hamilton Ct Evans, GA$188K422,317
- 4077 Quinn Dr Evans, GA$189K42.52,483
- 936 Sawbuck Way Evans, GA$156K321,675
- 932 Sawbuck Way Evans, GA$158K321,900
- 429 Trestle Ln Evans, GA$151K321,551
- 855 Hamilton Ct Evans, GA$176K42.52,565
- 4079 Quinn Dr Evans, GA$173K422,082
- 930 Sawbuck Way Evans, GA$173K42.52,100
- 1001 Peninsula Xing Evans, GA$629K554,402
- 937 Sawbuck Way Evans, GA$158K32.51,969
- 428 Trestle Ln Evans, GA$154K321,704
- 862 Hamilton Ct Evans, GA$233K442,940
Nearby Schools in Evans
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292