4076 Puu Eleele Pl, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 6 baths, 4,963 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 221 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $121
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $2,350,000
- Price/sqft: $1,510
- MLS #: 201400507
- Finished basement, 552 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 560 sqft
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,963 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1350010050000
- Zillow Home ID: 610448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4076 Puu Eleele Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waialae-Kahala market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% less than in Honolulu, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 4160 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$1.9M231,824
- 4086 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$3.85M332,686
- 4092 Black Point Rd # A Honolulu, HI$1.63M11560
- 4156 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$1.6M322,315
- 4162 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$6.61M554,328
- 4074 Puu Eleele Pl Honolulu, HI$4.06M531,866
- 4161 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$7.18M55.55,830
- 4061 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI--------
- 4072 Puu Eleele Pl Honolulu, HI$5.83M422,218
- 4080 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$1.67M331,850
- 4096 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$1.84M331,475
- 4140 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$2.05M54.52,827
- 4145 Akulikuli Ter Honolulu, HI$1.5M43.51,994
- 4155 Akulikuli Ter Honolulu, HI$2.48M32.51,895
- 4070 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$3.24M211,200
- 4079 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$1.3M521,570
- 4157 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$7.67M22.54,087
- 4161 Akulikuli Ter Honolulu, HI$1.53M331,637
- 4136 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$1.24M31.51,176
- 4106 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$2.52M33.51,860
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!