4077 Ely Ave, Bronx, NY 104663 beds, 1 bath, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- View: City
- Granite countertop,Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 049780052
- Zillow Home ID: 29835806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4077 Ely Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wakefield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 750% higher than in New York, and 55.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wakefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wakefield home values.
- 4075 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$478K----2,695
- 4079 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$321K----2,940
- 4073 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$478K----2,695
- 4081 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$503K----2,452
- 4071 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$469K----2,695
- 4069 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$477K----2,695
- 4067 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$477K----2,695
- 4065 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$421K----2,695
- 4058 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$391K----1,632
- 4050 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$180K----400
- 4060 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$395K----1,454
- 1840 Edenwald Ave Bronx, NY$383K421,292
- 1846 Edenwald Ave Bronx, NY$350K32.52,500
- 1836 Edenwald Ave Bronx, NY$358K----1,292
- 4046 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$328K----2,316
- 4063 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$472K----3,119
- 4064 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$325K321,400
- 1832 Edenwald Ave Bronx, NY$511K----3,690
- 4044 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$365K----2,448
- 4061 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$468K----2,660
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!