- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 2,113 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $605,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $438
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 330 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Available, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ A, Style \ 12, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5016001325
- Zillow Home ID: 48941636
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $525-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts Madison Valley home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Madison Valley homes, this home is valued 8.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.9% higher than in Seattle, and 83.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
|410 26th Ave E Seattle, WA||$562K||3||2.5||1,290|
|406 26th Ave E Seattle, WA||$637K||3||3||1,700|
|404 26th Ave E Seattle, WA||$647K||3||2.5||1,700|
|416 26th Ave E Seattle, WA||$633K||3||2.5||1,550|
|402 26th Ave E Seattle, WA||$640K||3||2.5||1,700|
|418 26th Ave E Seattle, WA||$741K||2||2||2,310|
|2622 E Madison St Seattle, WA||$528K||2||2.5||1,930|
|320 26th Ave E Seattle, WA||$433K||2||1||1,420|
|422 26th Ave E Seattle, WA||$769K||4||3.75||2,600|
|411 27th Ave E Seattle, WA||$590K||2||1||1,390|
|2620 E Madison St Seattle, WA||$504K||3||3.25||1,760|
|413 27th Ave E Seattle, WA||$548K||4||3||2,030|
|313 26th Ave E Seattle, WA||$605K||4||3||1,630|
|417 27th Ave E Seattle, WA||$360K||3||1||930|
|2612 E Madison St Seattle, WA||--||2||2||--|
|2618 E Madison St Seattle, WA||$500K||3||3.25||1,760|
|2612 E Madison St APT 102 Seattle, WA||--||2||2||--|
|2612 E Madison St APT 201 Seattle, WA||--||1||1||--|
|2612 E Madison St APT 302 Seattle, WA||--||2||2||--|
|2612 E Madison St APT 303 Seattle, WA||--||2||2||900|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!