- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 488 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,772 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1994 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 149289
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Style \ Ranch, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Fence \ Wood, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional, Kitchen Features \ Pantry Closet, Electric \ Yes, Construction Phase \ Existing, Carport Type \ None, Construction \ Frame Stucco, Sewer \ City, Window Cover \ All Wndw Cvrs Stay, Gas \ Natural, Terms \ VA, Terms \ FHA, Interior Features \ Water Softener, Road Maintenance \ City, Fire District \ Yes, Seller Disclosure \ Yes, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Interior Features \ Family Room, Landscape - Front \ Trees, Interior Features \ Workshop, Landscape - Front \ Shrubs, Landscape - Front \ Grass, Extra Room \ Arizona Room, Road Type \ Chip\Seal, Flood Zone \ Zone X, Landscape - Rear \ Low Care, Submit with Offer \ Earnest Check, View \ Residential, Buyer's Benefits \ Not a Foreclosure, Buyer's Benefits \ Not A Short Sale, Documents \ Photos, Documents \ Legal, Garage Type \ None, Handicap Accessible \ Level Entry, Handicap Accessible \ Level Entry, Documents \ Maps, Interior Features \ Master Bathtub, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Location of Frplces \ Living Room, Interior Features \ Hall Bathtub, Terms \ USDA, Assn. Amenities \ None, Special Conditions \ None
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,819 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 10113022
- Zillow Home ID: 7387782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $79-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Arizona home values will rise 3.5% next year. Among 85603 homes, this home is 39.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85603, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.4% less than in Bisbee, and 19% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 85603 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bisbee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|410 Black Knob Vw Bisbee, AZ||$91K||--||--||1,084|
|403 Hazzard St Bisbee, AZ||$87K||--||--||1,120|
|409 Hazzard St Bisbee, AZ||$75K||--||--||701|
|400 Black Knob Vw Bisbee, AZ||$106K||2||2||1,346|
|401 Hazzard St Bisbee, AZ||$89K||--||--||1,151|
|415 Hazzard St Bisbee, AZ||$123K||--||--||1,604|
|414 Black Knob Vw Bisbee, AZ||$65K||--||--||--|
|417 Black Knob Vw Bisbee, AZ||$90K||--||--||1,010|
|419 Black Knob Vw Bisbee, AZ||$85K||2||1||1,016|
|404 Hazzard St Bisbee, AZ||$71K||--||--||598|
|324 Black Knob Vw Bisbee, AZ||$102K||--||--||1,417|
|414 Van Dyke St Bisbee, AZ||$84K||3||2||1,214|
|421 Black Knob Vw Bisbee, AZ||$148K||--||--||1,906|
|416 Hazzard St Bisbee, AZ||$176K||--||--||2,400|
|326 Hazzard St Bisbee, AZ||$125K||2||1||1,409|
|409 Black Knob Vw Bisbee, AZ||$168K||--||--||2,006|
|318 Van Dyke St Bisbee, AZ||$106K||2||2||1,002|
|323 Van Dyke St Bisbee, AZ||$107K||--||--||1,277|
|319 Van Dyke St Bisbee, AZ||$123K||--||--||1,603|
|319 Hazzard St Bisbee, AZ||$71K||2||1||819|
Nearby Schools in Bisbee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!