- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,900 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Cooling System \ Central Air, Cooling System \ Heat Pump, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen - Combo, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Drive Type \ Concrete, Exterior Features \ Community Dock, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Exterior Features \ Deeded Water Access, Exterior Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior Features \ Screened Porch, Exterior Features \ Sound Side, Exterior Features \ Sound View, Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Floors \ Vinyl, Floors \ Vinyl, Floors \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floors \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Foundation \ Pilings, Garage \ Double Garage, Garage \ Garage Door Opener, Heated SqFt Range \ 2200 - 2399, Heating System \ Central Heat, Heating System \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Fireplace(s), Interior Features \ Great Room, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Listing Type \ ER, Map Area \ Area 5 Highway 24, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Road Type \ Paved Road, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Sewer \ Septic, Storage \ Other, Storage \ Walk-in Closet, Storage \ Workshop, Type of Property \ Residential, Walls \ Sheetrock, Water \ Public Water, Water \ Well Water
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,349 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 630503118311000
- Zillow Home ID: 101979197
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $196-378K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year. Among 28570 homes, this home is valued 89.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 871.4% higher than in Carteret, and 223.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carteret.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|406 Coastal View Ct Newport, NC||$309K||4||3||2,400|
|410 Coastal View Ct Newport, NC||$359K||3||2||2,892|
|101 Blue Goose Ln Newport, NC||$154K||3||2||1,865|
|103 Everette Ct Newport, NC||$327K||3||2||2,973|
|404 Coastal View Ct Newport, NC||$294K||3||3||1,743|
|412 Coastal View Ct Newport, NC||$318K||4||3||2,416|
|409 Coastal View Ct Newport, NC||$482K||4||3||3,730|
|407 Coastal View Ct Newport, NC||$311K||5||3||1,983|
|105 Everette Ct Newport, NC||$372K||5||4||3,006|
|411 Coastal View Ct Newport, NC||$314K||5||3||2,033|
|405 Coastal View Ct Newport, NC||$329K||4||4||2,431|
|102 Blue Goose Ln Newport, NC||$117K||3||2||1,064|
|116 Blue Goose Ln Newport, NC||$118K||3||2||938|
|116 Blue Goose Ln Newport, NC||$140K||3||2||924|
|115 Blue Goose Ln Newport, NC||--||Studio||--||--|
|402 Coastal View Ct Newport, NC||$286K||3||3||2,512|
|414 Coastal View Ct Newport, NC||$354K||3||2||2,842|
|125 Gray Goose Ln Newport, NC||$142K||3||2||1,620|
|104 Everette Ct Newport, NC||$287K||3||2.5||2,464|
|413 Coastal View Ct Newport, NC||$286K||3||3||1,773|
Nearby Schools in Carteret
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!