- Built in 1896
- Views: 1,535 all time views
- HOA Fee: $350
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $211
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0D6 P:0022-15
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 56532109
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-427K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02176 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Melrose as a whole. Among 02176 homes, this home is valued 12.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Melrose, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
|58 Malvern St Melrose, MA||$472K||7||2||2,284|
|62 Malvern St Melrose, MA||$480K||3||2||1,953|
|52 Malvern St Melrose, MA||$562K||7||3||3,180|
|393 Lebanon St Melrose, MA||$415K||3||1.5||1,586|
|395 Lebanon St Melrose, MA||$404K||3||1||1,597|
|66 Malvern St Melrose, MA||$457K||3||2||1,708|
|48 Malvern St Melrose, MA||$485K||8||3||2,479|
|215 Grove St Melrose, MA||$675K||3||3||3,104|
|47 Malvern St Melrose, MA||$513K||4||3||2,487|
|70 Malvern St Melrose, MA||$408K||3||1||1,595|
|51 Malvern St Melrose, MA||$514K||3||1.5||2,682|
|12 Radcliffe Rd Melrose, MA||$393K||3||1.5||1,208|
|407-409 Lebanon St Melrose, MA||$670K||6||4||5,040|
|69 Malvern St Melrose, MA||$484K||5||2||1,788|
|63 Malvern St Melrose, MA||$486K||3||3||2,208|
|18 Radcliffe Rd Melrose, MA||$428K||3||1.5||1,752|
|74 Malvern St Melrose, MA||$388K||3||1||1,200|
|221 Grove St Melrose, MA||$510K||3||2||2,920|
|408 Lebanon St APT 8 Melrose, MA||$467K||2||2.5||2,001|
|374 Lebanon St Melrose, MA||$507K||6||2||2,350|
Nearby Schools in Melrose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!