- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
408 Orleans St, Johnson City, TN 376012 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $38,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 047P C 02700 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42570181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 408 Orleans Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% lower than in Johnson City, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37601 home values.
- 410 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$51K--1768
- 406 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$54K--1768
- 412 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$119K--1.51,300
- 404 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$71K--11,152
- 409 1/2 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$52K--1825
- 409 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$116K--21,560
- 402 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$101K--11,296
- 414 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$74K--1768
- 407 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$51K--1768
- 405 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$52K--1648
- 404-406 Carolina St Johnson City, TN$150K--22,064
- 411 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$108K421,800
- 403 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$69K21720
- 416 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$50K211,050
- 401 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$55K--1960
- 416 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$76K--1912
- 400 Orleans St Johnson City, TN$56K--1.5948
- Carolina St Johnson City, TN--------
- 400 Carolina St Johnson City, TN$57K--1920
- 310 Bettie St Johnson City, TN$64K--1720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!